When you least expect it, life can change in an instant. A tragic accident, a home fire, the death of a loved one; at one time or another, we have all faced personal disaster.
When you’re a member of the Ensign-affiliated family, there is help. In times of need, it’s good to have someone to fall back on. The Emergency Fund may be able to provide financial support and resources to help pick up the pieces after a personal crisis.
The Emergency Fund is designed to provide the same kind of help we would want to provide individually, but in a way that expands the Ensign family and the availability of assistance.
Helping is easy. Fill out the Voluntary Deduction Authorization Form included in your new hire enrollment packet indicating the amount you would like to contribute. You can contribute a little each paycheck—from $1 to $10 or more. You can also download the form from the Emergency Fund website at https://elevatecharities.org/the-emergency-fund/.
Eligibility for Assistance
- Current employees must have completed 6 months of service.
- Employees can be full-time or part-time, exempt or non-exempt.
- Retirees (must have been retired for six months or less).
- Former employees (must have been separated from employment for six months or less and in good standing upon termination).
- Surviving dependents or family members of an eligible employee (if death occurred within a time frame of six months or less).