The group number for Kaiser Northern CA is 39044. The group number for Kaiser Southern CA is 225775.
- By mail: After you enroll, you should receive an ID card in the mail; check with Collective Health or Kaiser to make sure they have your correct mailing address on file. If an address correction needs to be made, be sure to also update your address in Workday.
- Printing temporary cards: You can log onto the Collective Health or Kaiser website and print temporary cards.
- Via a mobile app: You can also access your ID card on the Collective Health mobile app on iTunes (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android devices).
- By phone: Call Collective Health at 833-743-3221 or Kaiser Permanente at 800-464-4000.
- By email: Send an email to Collective Health at email@example.com.
Please contact Collective Health for assistance. Call 833-743-3221 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
On average, an emergency room visit is 15 times ($1,575) more expensive than a $105 office visit.
On average, an in-network urgent care facility costs about 40% ($147) more than a $105 office visit. An out-of-network or stand-alone urgent care facility is difficult to regulate and can cost more than an emergency room visit. We have heard some stories where the stand-alone urgent care facilities are adding unnecessary expense to overall charges so buyer beware.
If you are enrolled in the PPO 1500, PPO 5000 or EPO 2000, you have access to a virtual doctor visit through Teladoc at a cost of $40 per visit. If you are enrolled in the Copay 5000, the cost is $25 per visit.
If you must use an emergency room, try to utilize an in-network facility. Only utilize emergency rooms for true emergencies and remember, if you do use an emergency room and are not admitted, you will be charged an additional $500 copay.