Flexible Spending Accounts FAQs2017-04-18T01:44:02+00:00

TRI-AD mails a card after they have been notified of your first FSA payroll deduction.

If you or your spouse contributes to a Health Savings Account (HSA), you/your spouse is eligible for a Limited FSA which allows reimbursement only for eligible dental, vision and preventive care expenses. Contact TRI-AD for more information.

If you/your spouse is not contributing to an HSA, you will have a “regular” medical FSA which allows reimbursement for qualified medical, dental, vision and preventive care expenses.

Dependent children under age 13 qualify under the dependent care account.

For more information about our Flexible Spending Accounts, click here.