When you enroll in the PPO 1500 with HSA, PPO 5000 with HSA, Copay 5000, EPO 2000 with HSA or Kaiser CA HMO 2000 with HSA , you are automatically covered for prescription drugs.
If You Are Enrolled in a Medical Plan Through Collective Health (PPO 1500 with HSA, PPO 5000 with HSA, Copay 5000, EPO 2000 with HSA)
You can purchase prescription drugs through participating retail pharmacies and mail service for maintenance medications.
Access the Caremark website at www.caremark.com or download the CVS Caremark mobile app from the App Store or Google Play to find participating retail pharmacies, refill or request a new mail service prescription, track order status, view prescription history and more. Use the Subscriber ID on your Medical ID Card to register on the Caremark website (do not enter the first 3 letters of your Subscriber ID).
To save money on prescription drugs:
- Always use in-network retail pharmacies.Check the Caremark website at www.caremark.com or use the CVS Caremark mobile app. You can also call Collective Health at 833-743-3221.
- Know which medications are covered.
- Use the Check Drug Cost tool on www.caremark.com.
- Ask your doctor if there is a generic option for any brand-name medications prescribed to you.
- If you take maintenance medications on an ongoing basis, have a 90-day supply delivered to your home through the pharmacy mail service program.
Please note: All specialty medications must be obtained through CVS Caremark. Go to www.cvsspecialty.com.
Specified Preventive Drugs Covered at 100%: If you are enrolled in a medical plan adminstered by Collective Health, medications on the Preventive Therapy Drug List are 100% covered with no deductible when you purchase at an in-network pharmacy.
CVS Generic Medications Flyer
CVS Mail Service Flyer
CVS Maintenance Medications Flyer