Welcome! As a new hire eligible for benefits through an Ensign affiliated company, take some time to learn about our comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which covers everything from traditional benefits to unique perks and everything in between.
This website is your go-to resource for Ensign benefits information and news. Find out what’s new, get answers to your questions and use the tools available on the website to learn about your benefits.
* Effective dates for voluntary benefits are described on the voluntary benefit pages under Financial Protection.
- Click here to learn about dependent eligibility.
- Dependent coverage begins at the same time your employee coverage begins. You are required to have documentation of your dependent’s relationship to you (such as a marriage or birth certificate) submitted to Ensign within 30 days of your hire date if you are enrolling your dependents in Medical, Dental or Vision coverage. You can submit documentation through Workday inbox or by emailing copies to email@example.com.
- If you miss your enrollment deadline, you will receive only Basic Life and AD&D insurance and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits until the next annual Open Enrollment, unless you have a Qualified Event/Family Status Change during the year.
- If you enroll in medical coverage or the Cigna Dental DHMO, you will receive your medical and/or dental plan ID card(s) within 4 to 6 weeks after you enroll.