Welcome! As a new hire eligible for benefits through an Ensign affiliated company, take some time to learn about our comprehensive and competitive benefits package, which covers everything from traditional benefits to unique perks and everything in between.
This website is your go-to resource for Ensign benefits information and news. Find out what’s new, get answers to your questions and use the tools available on the website to learn about your benefits.
* Effective dates for voluntary benefits are described on the voluntary benefit pages under Financial Protection.
- Click here to learn about dependent eligibility.
- Dependent coverage begins at the same time your employee coverage begins. You are required to submit a verification documentation for each of your dependents (such as a marriage or birth certificate) within 45 days of enrolling. You can submit these documents as one file on Workday or you may fax the documentation to 949-328-2763 or email it to email@example.com. Be sure to include a cover sheet with the documentation that includes your name, and employee ID number.
- If you miss your enrollment deadline, you will receive only Basic Life and AD&D insurance and Employee Assistance Program (EAP) benefits until the next annual Open Enrollment, unless you have a Qualified Event/Family Status Change during the year.
- Get started with Mobile Health Consumer: We are partnering with Mobile Health Consumer to keep you healthy and stay informed about your health are benefits. If you are enrolled in Ensign medical coverage, Ensign will deposit cash into your HSA bank account when you complete certain wellness activities through Mobile Health Consumer.
- If you enroll in medical coverage or the Cigna Dental DHMO, you will receive your medical and/or dental plan ID card(s) within 4 to 6 weeks after you enroll.